Invisalign® – Rutland, VT
Straighten Your Smile with Comfortable Clear Aligners
Plenty of people are bothered by crooked, crowded, or unevenly spaced teeth. Not only are they unattractive, but they can also be hard to clean. However, not everyone wants to wear braces to fix their misaligned teeth. With Invisalign, however, we can discreetly reposition your teeth with clear aligners that virtually disappear when worn. Call us today to schedule your first Invisalign consultation and learn more.
Why Choose Family Dental Associates for Invisalign?
- Decades of Experience Working with Patients of All Ages
- The Latest and Greatest Dental Technology
- Team That Has Served Rutland for 30+ Years
How Invisalign Works
We begin by taking impressions of your smile and creating multiple aligners. You’ll wear each aligner for two weeks at a time, and the pressure they exert will slowly move your teeth in the right direction. You will wear your aligners 20-22 hours each day, only taking them out to eat or clean them. On average, Invisalign will help you achieve a straighter smile within 12-18 months.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Easier to Clean: It can be difficult to brush and floss around braces. Invisalign is removable, so you can brush normally and clean the aligners thoroughly.
- Fewer Office Visits: Braces require frequent visits for adjustments, but with Invisalign, you’ll only have to come in every six weeks or so for us to check your progress.
- No Diet Changes: Invisalign lets you eat whatever you want since you can just take your aligners out before meals and snacks.
- Improved Appearance: Invisalign doesn’t stand out like traditional braces do. Most people won’t even know you’re wearing aligners unless you tell them.
- More Comfortable: Metal braces are known to cause some level of discomfort. Invisalign is much more comfortable to wear since it’s made of a smoother material.